Monday, December 3, 2012

GJWP

Proud Artist
 Girls Just wanna Paint


The GJWP challenge was to paint like Van Gogh. I struggled with this neat idea and some of the paintings are very, very good. Mine seems to look like a Railsback. 
  FIELD 6x6

Besides being a blocked painter recently, enjoying Thanksgiving with friends and my God daughter, artist, Lillian Graham and having a wonderful Birthday.... I went to NYC with fellow blogger Pam Copeman and had the pleasure of seeing MATISSE at the Metropolitan Museum. I also got to meet my nephew's pup
No pictures allowed
CUTE??????

Ready for a day of Art

Cool collage "Between Heaven and Earth"





8 comments:

  1. I love the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC!!! SO many wonderful paintings...you need more than one day to see everything. Your painting is wonderful, Page. Love the colors Looks like you had a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of the prettiest (and talented) ladies -- touring the Metropolitan and Manhattan -- how fun! Love the paintings and the adorable little pup, too! Lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you to be spending time in Manhattan, and enjoying art at the Metropolitan. I love your painting also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to see the Matisse show. That Fenchie bulldog is a cutie.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post Pagie.
    Thanks for sharing your fabulous adventure and Thanksgiving warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I envy you at the Matisse exhibit. What I wouldn't give to have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhhh nothing better than a day at the Museum...Doggie is adorable and your painting is definitely Van Gogh colors. Nicely done! I'm patiently waiting for the next Railsback :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! Great pictures - I love that collage too - by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you. Thanks