Saturday, September 21, 2013

HIGH HEAD

HIGH HEAD
12x12 oil on panel

I woke up smiling on my last day in Provincetown with visions of color, shapes, values swirling around my brain. This has been a wonderful experience and hard to leave. I took a plein air oil class with Mary Giammarino, fellow Rowley Gallery artist yesterday. We painted with putty knives.
I also attended Stephanie Roberts Camello's Opening at the School House Gallery last night. Love her work.


Stephanie Roberts-Camello
20x20


Come to the ROWLEY GALLERY today. 

6 comments:

  1. Excellent painting, Page. I love the texture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the poster, and your painting! All great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. outstanding painting..! I would have loved to have seen your demonstration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been away for a week, and I am just getting caught up on your paintings. Wow is right! Beautiful work, Page!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you. Thanks