Monday, October 28, 2013

FACE PAINT

FACE PAINT
7x5
I have been Blocked and just plain old Stuck lately. Got to get back and spend more time pushing the paint around. In the meanwhile, I have been having fun with the above kind of paint.

NORTH STREET STUDIO

ONE DAY PAINTING WORKSHOP
Authentic Painting
November 9 
10-3
$80
Details and Material List upon Registration
pagie35@comcast.net
located in Hingham MA

The Fine Arts Chorale will be singing THE MESSIAH on Nov.24. in Weymouth MA. What JOY!


No worries about fires in Marin County CA. These guys have got it covered.



6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the tiny touches of red! Hang in there re blocked/stuck. I know that you will come out on top! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Page! Nice colors and I love the reflections in the vase and lipstick tubes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors! Paint handling....everything. No blockage there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean you are, stuck, so silly! This is gorgeous! I love everything about it, and can see a whole series of this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG the firemen are too much! LOVE THEM! Also....LOVE the makeup painting. (My brother used to call make-up "war paint" haha!) You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did I read on Myra's blog that you had broken ribs? No wonder you are feeling plain old stuck! every little twist of the body can hurt with that one.hope you are well and truly on the mend.
    this is a great little painting. looks as if it could be much bigger.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you. Thanks