Wednesday, January 15, 2014

COLIMIXTA BEACH


Colimixta Beach
6x6

Barb Crompton makes life in Puerto Vallarta excellent. She is a wonderful yoga teacher and leads a hike every Wednesday. We take a bus south to a little town called Boca. We hike along the edge of a mountain for an hour and a half to a beach that can only be reached by foot or boat and have margueritas, shrimp cocktail and guacamole. How does that sound? Then we return by  boat to Boca and then the bus back to Puerto Vallarta…all smiles


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of outing! Love hearing about your exotic life down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your confident brushstrokes! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous....I could use a marguerite!!! lol.....this is a beautiful scene..
    colorful and love the texture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this painting oil or acrylic? It is inspiring and beautiful. So spontaneous, it makes me want to try to work this way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this painting and also the walk. Wish I could be with you.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you. Thanks