Monday, September 26, 2011

THE BIG APPLE




No ... This isn't my work! I went to NYC over the week-end and feasted my eyes on a lot of great art. I saw the De Kooning exhibit at MOMA. I am drawn to Abstract Expression. These 2 artists: John Little and Batty Parsons were at the Spanierman Gallery. 

In other news- Kelley MacDonald, painter and blogger extrordianire- is presenting a talk about daily painting and the blogging process, this Thursday at the North River Arts Society. Its a deal at $35 and will be very helpful to those who might want to blog or even those who just want to have a fun evening.
click  HERE to register.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a feast for the eyes in NYC! Thank you for the mention of the workshop! See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un travail intéressant... des nuances de couleurs fortes.
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you. Thanks